Friday, December 7, 2007

bad things come in...

yesterday:
-got a $50 parking ticket for street cleaning right in front of my house.

tonight:
-forgot my cell phone at work.
-road 6 miles home in the rain and realized the above bad thing about 2/3 the way.

so that's 3, eh? doesn't stop me from being cold and wet and incapable of sleeping right now. hmm.. i just found my phone so things are already looking up!

-------------


oh well.. maybe this celebration of my bday [which is technically on the 10th]

will help things brighten up a bit. come out if you can! thanks for the flyer, tattiya.

also on a up and up note, i've been training pretty heavily at intelligentsia the past few weeks. i'm now pulling shots consistently and working on pouring hearts and rosettas and also have cupped coffees a few times [which i'll write more about soon] and overall learning tons about all realms of coffee. it's really been a quite insightful past month or so. me sniffing in on some wet aroma at the intelligentsia roasting works: check my coworker ryan's blog for more coffee-geek-relatedness, pictures and more, and also tony's blog and pics.

No comments: