Sunday, September 30, 2007

all of you

in not letting the hard times destroy your life, you must always look at what you have. this summer has been the most difficult time in my life; some of the deepest of all friends left, moving into and renovating my new home, working my ass off to make ends meet, getting slaughtered by a truck, lost friendships/hard forgivenesses, and actually falling in love. the weak would make rash decisions and falter. the stronger ones mend and build. i am tired of having to constantly reassemble myself.

end all be all, i am still here. there are airplanes and phones to reach those that crave friendships. i still have my two legs to carry me where i need to go. i have a mind and hands that create and a heart that will always love. this is for all of you that understand me and take actions to be there and you know that with all that i have, i'll do the same. thank you for being you.

i'm going to spend the rest of my weekend redoing my portfolio and resume. all the while knowing how lucky i really am.

2 comments:

jared said...

i really like the pic with the bubblers/water fountains and also the one with the two apartment doors. the latter makes me think of the boundaries of neighbors in interesting ways. keep on keeping on.

jared said...

d'uh... i meant to comment on phill's post, not yours, earl. nice talking to you!