Sunday, September 30, 2007

sending another friend off...

like i have mentioned in a previous post, "been busy y'all".
transitions, changes, readjustments, future.

shit is getting real for everyone it seems,
even outside of the world of winks and handshakes.
i.ve recently been blessed with having more work after the longest drought.
many hobbies-turned-potentials rising above the surface...prospering.
demanding my time, energy, sacrifice....spreading myself thin....and stressing myself thin [literally].
all the while not having a chance to focus on the reason why i fell in love with the things that i do...because it.s moving at a blurring pace.
out of guilt i reach into the bag of obligation and hope to pick out inspiration and motivation.


like earl mentioned below, people i love are gone. but i am PROUD.
recently i helped my friend Ben move to Seattle to jump-start his clean slate.
we drove from Madison to Seattle in a day and a half.
along the way i brought one of my beloved cameras and was afforded the chance to rediscover the reason why i love the sound of the shutter.

i hope you will enjoy my exploration of textures, colors, and space:



No comments: